What can be a better way to end boredom than to play super cool Pogo games? From fighting, car racing, coin games, board games and others, Pogo games offer various games belonging to different genres. But sometimes, you will find that the game has crashed or there are technical errors. So, check out some of the solutions that we at phonenumbersupport provide you.
Turn on Java and Flash
Sometimes the Flash or Java player may not be enabled in your browser, causing the game to crash. That is why you must enable it. This is how you can do it:
- First, open Google Chrome or whatever browser you are using and go to the settings section.
- Then scroll down to the content part, where you will see Java and Flash separately.
- In case both are disabled, please enable them and try to open the game again.
Solve Wednesday’s challenge
- The Wednesday Challenge tends to generate a lot of traffic on the game’s website, as there are exciting bonuses and challenges that you can take advantage of if you play on Wednesdays.
- Therefore, if you also play any Wednesday, your game may crash. To resolve the issues, follow these steps:
Try clearing your browser’s cache data, as too much cache can cause problems in the game.
Now to clear the cache, open your browser and go to settings.
Now go to the history section, where you will find an option called cache and visited pages.
Select the “Clear cache” option and clear your cache data.
Problem in Windows 10
Sometimes Pogo games do not work with Windows 10 as the Edge browser may not be compatible with the game. Here are the steps to change browser settings from Edge to Internet Explorer:
To change your browser, click on the Windows icon on the left system panel.
Go to settings and click on system.
Under the system, click on the default applications and finally select the web browser option.
Below this, click on the Edge browser, which will open a new window.
Then click on IE browser, and this will set your IE browser as the default browser on your PC or laptop.
Sometimes you may encounter game interruptions when your network connectivity is weak. To fix your network, try the following steps.
First, click on the network settings and check whether there is connection or not.
If you see a cross over your network name, there is no Internet connection.
Turn off the network and re-enter your network name and password correctly.
Then turn off the computer.
Finally, turn it on to check if your network has been restored or not.
Pogo games are a fun way to participate in leisure activities. But if you get frequent lags in the game then it could be annoying. Therefore, to solve the problems, you can refer to the solutions that we provided to you above.